Friday, November 20, 2009

I have decided just what exactly I'm going to be blogging about. (And yes, it's still Russell!)

I am going to be compiling character profiles for most of Russell Crowe's main movie character. The reason for my doing this, is to eliminate small confusions that I experienced while reading wonderful fan fiction. I thought that if someone would have created bios for each character, explaining who they were from the beginning, I might not have gotten lost! So I set about doing so for others' benefit--and my own! It may be a slow process, but just check back whenever you want, and most likely, there will be something new. If there's anything you'd like added to my blog, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.
Also, if you find that I've made a mistake--don't hesitate to tell me.

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a wonderful idea and is something that really hasnt been done by anyone else in the fandom yet. If they have, its either gone now, or is someplace Im not aware of. Can't wait to see what youve done!! Will the bios include his interviews and the things he's said about the characters? Will they list particular characteristics? Because I know the one thing we all love about Russell is how DIFFERENT his characters are from each other. He does sneak in a few things that have a kind of "thread" to them, but they are so subtle and so inconsequential in form that you have to have followed his career to pick up on it. Like I know Tina was telling me about how in State of Play, the character there had a 'Terry in his muscle shirt' moment. I guess later when you get the essentials down it would be fun to go back through the fandom and see how others have interpreted the characters...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your encouragement. If I find comments about his characters, yes, I will try and include them. However, if you come across any, please let me know, and I will be happy to add them in.
    I will include as many characteristics about the individual characters as possible.

    ReplyDelete