Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So What's Russell Doing Now?


Okay, filming has always looked like fun. We can tell the Russell is filming Robin Hood from this picture, here.




But what about here?







And here...







And what is he doing with these on? If this is all filming for a hit movie is, count me in. We can all wear sunglasses on a medieval set, can't we?







Well, at least he lost weight for the part. We all love Russell--but personally, it's better when there's a little bit less of Russell to love! (I'm saying that kindly, dear Russell)
And while Robin's outfit here looks spiffy, I personally preferred more studded leather types of medieval clothing, as shown on Kevin Costner below. But I guess the chain mail on Russell's Robin is more realistic.

2 comments:

  1. HI GoldenGirl - please forgive the delay in replying and really, Im thankful Nyteraider told me about you because its always fun to welcome 'newcomers' to the fandom. I hope you get a chance to check out our website! Ive linked you up on our Favorite Links page and we're prepping things for another announcement, although Im not real sure when that next announcement will be. If youre on Twitter check us out at @GaslightHotel or contact me at @Esgaroth.

    Or better yet, contact me at aubreyesque@yahoo.com

    I love what youre doing - keep up the good work! And I will definitely check out the designer of your graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This is great news for me! I really appreciate you welcoming me aboard like this!

    ReplyDelete