Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to Russell Cove. My blog is all about Russell Crowe and my favorite movies that he has been in. I will be posting updates when I come across them, links to movies, videos, and songs by and about Russell.
I don't know how yet, but I will potentially be accepting graphics and/or fan fiction that subscribers may have.
If you like what you see and read, please subscribe! You may also link to my blog or any articles on it if you request my permission first by emailing me at russellscove@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Nyteraider at Twitter told me you were opening a new blog and I wanted to drop in and check it out. Beautiful header! Looking forward to further posts!

    Sharon
    webmistress of Gaslight Hotel, Russell Crowe fanfiction
    www.gaslighthotel.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I'm the e-mailer who asked about your blog. I have to apologize, though. I liked the graphic so much that I figured your blog would be great. And I asked people to advertise it, without asking you first! I'm so sorry.
    I hope you have success with your blog!
    NyteRaider.
    P.S. If you have twitter, DM me sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello captnofmyheart! Thank you for checking out my blog. I guess my mystery emailer did some advertising for me! That's okay. I won't complain. If you really like the graphic, check out the blog that created it for me. I'll post the link in a little bit! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete